Be one of the many professional Filipino seafarers and oil rig crew Fil-Crew Maritime & Offshore Services, Inc., provide it's clients. Get included in our database of qualified candidates for our principals to choose from.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY / NO FEES SHALL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.
For a fishing vessel owner from Scotland:
- Looking for Ex-UK Fishing Crew:
- - MUST have good English.
- - MUST be able to mend nets.
- - MUST be willing to work long hours when needed on deck which could be up to 20 hours at a time.
- - Take wheelhouse watches
- - Keep boat clean.
- - Sort and store catch.
- - And a fast learner.
- Looking for Qualified Engineer for Fishing vessel:
- - Who has worked with Caterpillar engines.
- - Will also work on deck when needed.
- - Will look after engine and other boat equipment.
Please apply in-person at 2440-D Palm Court St. corner F.B. Harrison St., Pasay City. Look for Ms. Letty.
***Posted February 14, 2017
You can also LIKE our FB Page to receive job vacancy updates.
We supply crew for Shipping, Fishing and Offshore Oil/Gas Industry.
- Cargo ships
- Bulk carriers
- Container ships
- Reefer ships
- Passenger ships
- Utility/work boats
- AHTS vessels
- Crew/fast supply boats
- Fishing boats
- Drill ships
- Oil rigs
Why choose Fil-Crew?
Maybe it's because our candidates have to be of the highest quality. It's in our interest to get our clients the right person, whatever the position.
Perhaps it's our thorough interview process, ensuring that only the most qualified of candidates get through, or maybe it's our 24/7 Live Support.