Be one of the many professional Filipino seafarers and oil rig crew Fil-Crew Maritime & Offshore Services, Inc., provide it's clients. Get included in our database of qualified candidates for our principals to choose from.
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY / NO FEES SHALL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.
For Passenger Vessel operating in Persian Gulf, we are looking for applicants familiar with Waterjet systems:
- Master - Eligible for passenger ferry and familiar with maneuvering with Waterjet systems.
- Chief Engineer - Certified for passenger ferry according to power of engines. Familiar with high range RPM engines and Waterjet systems.
- Electronic Officer - Preferably familiar with Kamewa Jet System.
- Second Officer - Certified to work on passenger vessels.
- Motor Technician - Certified for work on vessels with more than 750 KW engine power.
- Ordinary Seaman
Please apply in-person at 2440-D Palm Court St. corner F.B. Harrison St., Pasay City. Look for Mr. Francis.
***Posted November 14, 2016
You can also LIKE our FB Page to receive job vacancy updates.
We supply crew for Shipping, Fishing and Offshore Oil/Gas Industry.
- Cargo ships
- Bulk carriers
- Container ships
- Reefer ships
- Passenger ships
- Utility/work boats
- AHTS vessels
- Crew/fast supply boats
- Fishing boats
- Drill ships
- Oil rigs
Why choose Fil-Crew?
Maybe it's because our candidates have to be of the highest quality. It's in our interest to get our clients the right person, whatever the position.
Perhaps it's our thorough interview process, ensuring that only the most qualified of candidates get through, or maybe it's our 24/7 Live Support.